What are the advantages of tie-up rope?
When binding rope, we are familiar with a kind of binding tool, which can be widely used in various industries. The weight of the binding rope is very light, which can reduce some resistance and ease the difficulty of binding. The colors are changeable and gorgeous, which increases the appearance beauty of the tie-up rope and adapts to the modern people's preference for beautiful things, all kinds of colors.
The strong acid and alkali resistance and super acid and alkali resistance of the tie-up rope make us not worry about the damage of the tie-up rope caused by the long-term placement of the finished products, which will lead to deterioration or other changes of the things to be protected. And it has a very wide range of applications. The tie-up rope is environmentally friendly and harmless. It adapts to the modern consumption concept. In the process of making tie-up rope, some harmful substances are excluded, which effectively guarantees the quality of products, non-toxic and tasteless.
Potential safety hazards of rope belt should be paid attention to when exporting children's clothing
Over the past two months, 35 cases of clothing products exported by China have been recalled by CPSC and REPAX of the United States, of which 28 cases (80%) are related to the safety of children's clothing ropes, mainly because of asphyxiation or pulling injury.
The main rope belts in clothing are belts, ties, bows, buckles, etc. For children's clothing, improper design of rope belts has potential safety hazards. The main manifestations are as follows: firstly, the rope of children's clothing head and neck may be strangled and suffocated by unconscious entanglement or accidental hooking to children, especially infants. For example, when children slide down the slide, the loop or knot on the rope will trip in the gap at the top of the slide. When a child is pulled by a rope and suspended on a slide, the pulling rope will make the coat tightly wrap around the neck, leading to asphyxia of the child; secondly, the excessive length of the rope in the chest, waist and other parts of the child's playing process may cause hooking injury to the child due to accidental hooking.
Developed countries such as Europe, America and Japan have issued relevant mandatory regulations for the potential harm of children's rope, such as the EU EN 14682 Standard "Children's Clothing Safety Rules - Children's Clothing Ribbon", "Guidelines for the Tightening of Children's Tops" issued by CPSC, and "Japan Textile Industry Responsibility Law for Products" issued by Japan. All have made clear requirements for the safety of children's clothing rope belt.
For this reason, Wujiang inspection and quarantine department put forward suggestions: first, pay attention to the laws and regulations of exporting countries, follow up the latest changes of laws and regulations in time, avoid foreign notifications, export returns and trade claims caused by rope safety hazards; second, establish risk prediction system, implement risk assessment on product design samples, and strictly control products. The development process reduces the quality out of control or violation of foreign technical regulations due to design errors. Thirdly, it is suggested that the relevant regulatory authorities in China should improve the requirements of children's clothing rope, standardize the manufacturing behavior of domestic production enterprises, and ensure the safety and health of children and infants in China.
Source: China Daily
Seatbelt and safety rope are different. Do you know?
Seatbelt and safety rope are actually a pair of combined equipment. They are usually used in conjunction with each other. Here's the difference.
Seatbelt: Individual protective equipment to prevent workers from falling or hanging safely after falling.
According to the different conditions of use, it can be divided into the following three categories:
1. Seatbelt for fencing operation: The human body is bound near the fixed structure by a rope or belt around the fixed structure, so that the operator's hands can carry out other operations of the seatbelt.
2. Zone Restriction Seatbelts: Seatbelts used to limit the range of movement of operators and to avoid their arrival in areas where they may fall.
3. Falling Suspension Seatbelt: When working at high altitude or climbing personnel fall, the seatbelt will be suspended by the operators.
Safety rope: Safety rope is knitted with synthetic fibers. It is an auxiliary rope used to connect safety belts. Its function is double protection to ensure safety. General length of 2 meters, but also 2.5 meters, 3 meters, 5 meters, 10 meters and 15 meters, more than 5 meters of safety rope used as suspension rope. Methods of use are:
1. Parallel safety rope, which is used to move horizontally on the steel frame. Require a smaller elongation, and a higher slip rate, generally using wire rope injection to facilitate safe hooking on the rope can move easily. The inner core of the steel wire is 9.3mm and 11mm, and the outer diameter of the steel wire is 11mm or 13mm after injection. Widely used in the installation of steel frame in thermal power engineering, and installation and maintenance of steel structure engineering.
2. Vertical safety rope, used for vertical up-down movement of protective rope. With the use of climbing self-locking device, both braiding and twisting can be done, and the tension strength required by the state must be achieved. The diameter of the rope is between 16 mm and 18 mm.
3. Fire safety rope for high-rise escape. There are two kinds of knitting and stranding, strong, light, beautiful appearance rope diameter in 14mm - 16mm, a buckle, with a safety card lock. Tensile strength meets the national standard. Length is customized according to user's needs. Widely used in modern high-rise, small high-rise building households.
4. Outer wall cleaning rope, main rope and auxiliary rope. The main rope is used to clean the seat plate with suspension, and the auxiliary rope is used to prevent accidental fall. The diameter of the main rope is 18mm-20mm. The rope is required to be strong, non-twisting and high tensile strength. The diameter of auxiliary rope is 14mm-18mm. The standard is the same as other safety rope standards.